The Ashland Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet on May 18, 2015
at the Town Hall, 101 Main Street, at 7:00 p.m.
1. Continued public hearing to consider an amendment to an Order of Resource Area Delineation, DEP# 95-821, issued for 133 West Union Street in December 2011. Goddard Consulting re-delineated the wetland in December 2014 on behalf of owner Capital Group Properties and is requesting an amendment to the ORAD to reflect the new wetland line. 7:15pm
2. Continued public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent and an application for Stormwater Management Permit filed by Martin Loiselle, Capital Group Properties, for the construction of four apartment buildings, a club house, associated driveway and parking areas, stormwater management system, utilities and site grading on 7.62 acres of land, portions of which are bordering vegetated wetlands. The project includes the alteration of 830 s.f. of bordering vegetated wetlands and 1,380 s.f. of wetland replication. The project is located at 133 West Union Street. DEP# 95-855. 7:15pm
3. Continued public hearing to consider an Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation filed by The Green Company for the confirmation of a wetland delineation on approximately 38.9 acres of land located at 466 Chestnut Street. DEP# 95-858. 7:15pm
4. Public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent filed by Michael Dudley for the alteration of 1,570 square feet of bordering land subject to flooding and the replacement of 1,665 square feet of BLSF. The project will increase net flood storage capacity by two cubic feet. The project is located at 135-137 Central Street. DEP# 95-862. 7:15pm
5. Public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent and an application for Stormwater Management Permit filed by Franics Venuto, LF, LLC, for the construction of four office/warehouse buildings, installation of utilities including stormwater management, and associated grading and paving within the 100-foot buffer to bordering vegetated wetlands. The project is located at 83 Nickerson Road. 7:15pm
6. Extension Request: DEP# 95-775 (ORAD for 81 West Union St)
7. Discussion: Rail Transit District
8. Discussion: Warren Woods Encroachments
9. Discussion: 175 Butterfield Drive Snow Dump
10. Approve Minutes: April 27, 2015
Note: All public hearings are scheduled for 7:15pm and taken in the order of the posted agenda. Applicants and other interested parties are encouraged to contact the Conservation Agent for an estimated time for the hearing they wish to attend.
Next Meeting: June 8, 2015
This agenda is subject to change
THIS AGENDA WAS POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF MGL 30A §§18-25 AND APPROVED BY THE TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE ON: 5/5/2015 3:55:53 PM