The Ashland Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet on August 10, 2015
at the Town Hall, 101 Main Street, at 7:00 p.m.
1. Enforcement Discussion: Donald Zani, 2 Yale Street - 7:00pm
2. Continued public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent and an application for Stormwater Management Permit filed by Capital Group Properties for the construction of four apartment buildings, a club house, associated driveway and parking areas, stormwater management system, utilities and site grading on 7.62 acres of land, portions of which are bordering vegetated wetlands. The project includes the alteration of 830 s.f. of bordering vegetated wetlands and 1,380 s.f. of wetland replication. The project is located at 133 West Union Street. DEP# 95-855. -- 7:15pm
3. Continued public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent and an application for Stormwater Management Permit filed by David Caligaris, Pickwick Development Corp., for the construction of 93-unit senior residential community with associated roadway and utilities, portions of which are within the 100-foot buffer zone to bordering vegetated wetlands. The project is located at 466 Chestnut Street. DEP# 95-873. -- 7:15pm
4. Issue Orders: DEP# 95-869 (190 Pleasant Street)
5. Discussion: Warren Woods CR/Encroachments
6. Approve Minutes: July 27, 2015
Note: All public hearings are scheduled for 7:15pm and taken in the order of the posted agenda. Applicants and other interested parties are encouraged to contact the Conservation Agent for an estimated time for the hearing they wish to attend.
Next Meeting: August 24, 2015
This agenda is subject to change
THIS AGENDA WAS POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF MGL 30A §§18-25 AND APPROVED BY THE TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE ON: 7/30/2015 9:52:56 AM